A Connecticut teenager has forced McDonalds to finally address the casual sexism that has long been a part of Happy Meals.
This impressive narrative comes courtesy of Antonia Ayres-Brown, who first approached the fast food chain five years ago when she was barely a tween. She wanted to know why the chain automatically assumes a girl will want a doll-type toy while a boy will want something more stereotypically masculine, like an action hero. In December, she finally received an answer — from the chain’s corporate office, no less.
Fighting fish have been bred for over 120 years to achieve the beautiful variations we see today.
Katabira (Summer Kimono)
Show how hunters, shooters, and outdoorsmen are conservationists. We are all trying to “Go Green” and this is a great opportunity to enter a photo contest and show how you as a shooter are going green.
our!Ciel is the Ciel we know, real!Ciel is (according to the theory) the twin/look-alike of our!Ciel.
Life tip: bring a book with you everywhere you go
Life pro tip: bring two, in case you finish the first one.
Bigger life pro tip: Bring a kobo/kindle with you everywhere so you have an entire library with you at all times.
Ultimate life pro tip: live in a library and never ever leave.
Supreme life tip: Become a library
HUNTER’S ALMOST 9K FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY
a ps4 console
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
- Battlefield 4
- Destiny (preorder)
- Final Fantasy XV (preorder)
- Kingdom Hearts III (preorder)
- Must be following me (i will check— my url is subject to change keep an eye on the url that shows up above this text)
- Reblog as much as you want; likes don’t count
- Giveaway/sideblogs are not allowed (i will check)
- Ask must be open and you must respond within 24 hrs otherwise i will pick a new winner
The giveaway ends May 31st